The Louis Edelstein Assisted Living Residence provides the safe, supportive environment and the essential services that allow seniors to live independently. The residence features 30 spacious studios and one-bedroom apartments with fully-equipped kitchenettes and private baths. Residents may keep their cars onsite and come and go as they like.
Services that Promote Peace of Mind
- 3 Kosher meals daily (see dining page for more information)
- Housekeeping and maintenance
- Transportation to doctor’s appointments
- Round-the-clock reminders and medication monitoring
- Nurse call systems and access to health care team
- Dietitians and social workers
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy right onsite
Stimulating Programs and Special Outings
Our Assisted Living residents tell us that their world opened up when they moved here from their homes. Their social lives expanded exponentially and they were able to again experience many of the hobbies and interests that they once enjoyed. There’s social time at meals, weekly Happy Hours, themed parties, concerts, and more. There are art projects, baking and cooking demonstrations, and gardening programs. Assisted Living residents also enjoy outings several times a month, such as bus trips to lunch, shows, and shopping. See the activity page for more information.
- Boardwalk lobby featuring a café, gift shop and beautiful atrium with songbirds
- Concierge services
- Fully functional Beauty Salon
- 4-Hole Putting Green
- Children’s Play Area – perfect for family visits
- Private dining room which may be reserved for family celebrations
Daily Activities and Special Events
Art, music, gardening, meditation and more are among the activities offered each week at Seashore Gardens Living Center. Multi-generational visits from area students are frequent. Special events such as our Summer Carnival, New Year’s Eve Party, and more, are scheduled throughout the year. Residents also may enjoy a fully functional beauty salon, and relax and visit with family in common areas throughout the home. The Boardwalk is a favorite destination, including the Boardwalk Café and the atrium featuring live songbirds. There also is a children’s play area and gift shop. For more information on activities, visit the recreation page.